Lighthouse One Size All-in-One Diaper *DD Exclusive* - Dear Den
Earn DD Rewards Points!
Lighthouse Diapers are a new innovative brand of diapers designed by a mom who LOVES cloth diapers! This lightweight, super trim diaper will become your favorite. Choose from stay-dry fabric or wet bamboo for potty training - it's your choice, simply flip your insert to the desired side. No more snapping or stuffing diapers.
Why We Love Lighthouse Diapers:
- Moves with baby, lightweight TPU feels softer than other cloth diapers and allow for more movement.
- Wash once, no prepping required.
- All-In-One diaper is easy to use-no stuffing!
- Perfect for night-time use, able to absorb wetness for 12 hours with no leaks.
- One-Size diaper fits babies 9-32 lbs.
- Every purchase gives back 5% to Hannah's Home of South Florida to help women and babies.
How do I wash my Lighthouse Diapers?
Washing before first use:
- Wash diapers at a water temperature of 60°C/140°F.
- Prep diapers one time before first use for best absorbency.
How to Wash:
- Place no more than 18 soiled diapers into your washing machine and run a cold pre-wash cycle with no detergent.
- After your cold pre-wash cycle, wash your diapers on hot, (maximum of 60°C/140°F) with detergent.
- Once your hot cycle is done run a short rinse on cold.
- Diapers may be dried in the dryer on low (may need more than one cycle).
- If you hang dry, make sure to do so by laying it flat to avoid overstretching the elastic over time.
What to Avoid:
- Do not use laundry additives, such as fabric softeners, stain guards or dryer sheets.
- Avoid using diaper rash creams/Vaseline directly against your Lighthouse Diaper. If you need to use diaper creams, please use the provided diaper liner.