Nuna EXEC Car Seat
This Product is only available for in-Store Purchases. Please call us to check availability and to place your Order by phone 951-383-3411. Thank you!
Exec class travel
A new life is full of firsts. From every moment to every mile they have yet to travel. EXEC™ gives them their first chance at experiencing first class.
Beautifully designed with premium offerings like a multi-functioning adjustable leg rest, Merino wool insert and of course, no added fire retardant chemicals. From rear facing to forward facing to booster, it’s simple to install and converts just as easily.
With EXEC, luxury starts at day one, and doesn’t stop until they earn big kid status.
To use this child restraint, your child must meet BOTH the weight and height requirements below:
Weight: 5–120 lb (2.3–54 kg)
Height: 57 in. (145 cm) or less
Simply™ secure installation
All-in-one car seat converts from rear facing to forward facing to booster mode
Fits three across in most midsize vehicles
Aeroflex™ side impact protection system
Dual flip-open cupholders
Magnetic harness keepers
Spring touch shoulder belt guides aid in proper belt routing for big kids
Adjustable leg rest
- Nuna's preferred installation method is the Vehicle Seat Belt as it eliminates confusion of when to switch from Lower Anchors to Vehicle Seat Belt, fits more vehicle makes, and fits more seating positions
- Simply secure installation is...
- Bubble-free | recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- Hassle-free | same set of simple instructions allow you to install with confidence every time
- Muscle-free | True tension™ doors ensure an ultra-secure fit without the struggle
- All steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection
- Aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond
- Included with EXEC purchase | Dual flip open cupholders, machine washable quilted leg rest slip cover, Merino wool baby and head inserts and additional GOTS™ certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Adjustable anti-rebound panel and leg rest combination provides extended rear facing comfort and gives additional leg room forward facing.
- No rethread five-point harness easily stores inside the seat for booster mode.
- Can have children rear facing up to a whopping 50 lbs!
- Energy absorbing foam and side impact protection (SIP) pods take side impact security to the next level
- Infant head and body inserts are removable to grow with baby
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- Product: L 22.5 in X W 18.5 in X 26-33 in