Uppababy Knox Convertible Car Seat - Bryce (White and Grey Marl)
Earn DD Rewards Points!
Stay safe. Keep going.™
From baby to big kid, the KNOX Convertible Car Seat is packed with intuitive safety features and easily adapts as children grow and their positioning needs change.
- SMARTSecure® System with red-to-green tightness indicator provides visual confirmation the car seat is installed correctly
- Koroyd® technology integrated into the base creates an effective crumple zone protecting the child from impact forces
- Multi-Directional Tether for rear and forward-facing travel reduces seat rotation and stress on the child’s head and neck upon impact
- Two-piece fit inlay allows for flexibility and proper fit
- No-rethread harness adjusts with eight-position headrest
- Side Impact Pods for additional impact absorption
- Active Support Headrest that grows with your child
- EPP foam between the inner and outer shell ensures forces are absorbed into the seat
- Color coded belt paths with robust tensioning clips
- Multi-position, adjustable foot for leveling
- Storage pockets for harness buckles
- Bead level indicators on both sides of the seat
- Removable cup holder included
- Removable and washable seat fabric
- One naturally fire resistant option through innovative use of Merino wool
The ultimate damage control system
Koroyd® was developed from aerospace safety research, innovated for action sports, now built-in to the base of the KNOX providing more advanced impact protection.
Tether them better
The Multi-Directional Tether reduces seat rotation and stress on the child’s head and neck in the event of impact. When used in rear-facing mode, the Multi-Directional Tether reduces potential injury by 45%.
2020 results from crash testing conducted at independent labs in U.S. and Canada.
Adjust with ease
Our no-rethread harness, eight-position headrest, and four-position recline all adjust quickly and easily as your child grows.
Sip and go
Sippy cup or water bottle, the KNOX includes a removable cup holder that can attach to either side of the seat. When spills happen, the seat base fabric can be removed for easy cleaning.
Energy Response Technology
A family of features designed to protect and provide unparalleled side impact protection.
A chemical-free choice
Through its innovative use of Merino wool, the JORDAN KNOX passes federal safety standards without the use of fire retardant chemicals. The wicking properties of Merino wool keeps kids cool on hot days and warm on cool days.
UPPAbaby offers a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on all car seats representing ourcommitment to child passenger safety.
Suitable for approximately 1–6 years old
Rear-facing: from 14–45 lbs, and using the included fit inlay from 14–25 lbs
Forward-facing: from 25–65 lbs
Height: up to 49″
Dimensions: 23.8” L x 18.8” W x 27.4–32.5” H (height reflects headrest in lowest and highest positions)