Bumbleride Indie All Terrain Stroller - Sea Glass
Earn DD Rewards Points!
This item ships directly from the warehouse. Please allow a few extra days for processing.
Take the road less traveled.
- Built for all-terrain, (3) 12” air-filled tires and all wheel suspension
- Infant-ready with no attachments
- Lightweight, compact frame
- One-step fold & standing stow
- Eco Checklist: PFAS free, recycled materials and solution dye
The all-terrain jogger with a compact footprint for the ultimate versatility. Ready to go at birth (with no attachments) and through toddlerhood. The smoothest push from air-filled tires and all-wheel suspension. Responsibly made and manufactured.
- PFAS free durable water repellent
- Eco Fabric made from OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified 100% recycled PET (65 plastic water bottles per stroller)
- Black colorway uses innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller
- Dusk colorways uses a soft-to-the-touch, poly/wool blend certified by the Responsible Wool Standard
- 25% of plastic frame components sourced from recycled fishing nets
Built for the Journey.
All-wheel suspension and three (3) 12” air-filled tires are ready for any terrain, giving you the smoothest push and most relaxed ride for your little one. The spacious and easily accessible cargo basket has tons of room to haul whatever you need for your adventure.
Ready at Birth
Beginning at birth, Indie’s seat can be easily converted into a protective, bassinet-like infant mode with no attachments. With only a few snaps, you can get out for a safe stroll and fresh air with your newborn starting on day 1.
Light and Roomy
Indie’s welded, aluminum frame is super lightweight with a roomy seat and tons of storage pockets for snacks or your second coffee. With proven toughness, it will give you years of adventure. Its footprint is small and maneuverability unmatched.
PFAS-Free Durable Water Repellent.
Completely free from being treated with PFAS chemicals aka “forever chemicals” since 2020. We are all about that clean stroll, no matter the weather.
We’ve spent the last decade+ upcycling plastic bottles into our fabrics (millions of them). Bumbleride fabric is 100% recycled PET (rPET) and free from harmful chemicals: OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class I certified, free from fire retardants, lead, phthalates, BPA, polyurethane foam, PVC, formaldehyde, chlorine, and many other harmful things you don’t want your baby near.
Sea Nets from Local Waters.
Yes, it’s true. Starting in 2020, we are recovering fishing nets from local oceans near our factory in Taiwan. They are cleaned, converted into reusable pellets and injection molded into plastic parts. 25% of plastic components are sourced from ocean plastics.
Protect from the Elements.
The spacious canopy has UPF 45+ protection, plus the extra pop out extension gives plenty of sun coverage to your little passenger. You can add a rain cover or bug net attachment (not included) to shield from the other elements.
Car Seat Compatible
Indie's car seat compatibility is great for transferring a sleeping babe.
Car Seat Compatibility
Our optional car seat adapters are compatible with:
- Maxi Cosi/ Cybex/ Nuna (MNC-15). Compatible with: Maxi Cosi Max 30, Maxi Cosi Mico AP, Maxi Cosi Mico, Cybex Aton Q, Cybex Aton 2 and Cybex Aton and Nuna Pipa.">Maxi Cosi/ Cybex/ Nuna (MNC-15). Compatible with: Maxi Cosi Max 30, Maxi Cosi Mico AP, Maxi Cosi Mico, Cybex Aton Q, Cybex Aton 2 and Cybex Aton and Nuna Pipa.
- Graco/ Chicco. Compatible with: Graco Click Connect Snugride 30 or 35 and Chicco Keyfit 30.
- Peg Perego. Compatible with: Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35>Peg Perego. Compatible with: Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35
- Also available as a double stroller