Bumbleride Speed Jogging Stroller - Ironman
Earn DD Rewards Points!
Ships from warehouse. Please allow a few extra days for processing.
This item ships directly from the warehouse. Please allow a few extra days for processing.
Keep going strong.
- All-wheel suspension, air-filled tires (16” rear, 12” front)
- Speed3 Steering: 360 swivel, partial swivel, locked
- Ergonomic handle trigger release with one-step fold & standing stow
- Extra reflective elements
- Spacious canopy, ample sun coverage UPF 45+
- Eco checklist: PFAS free, recycled materials and solution dye
The jogging stroller that combines performance and sustainability. Speed is a purpose-built running companion equipped with 3 modes on the front wheel called Speed3 Steering: run, jog or walk. It comes complete with extra reflective elements so you can get out whenever life calls for adventure. Responsibly made and manufactured.
- PFAS free durable water repellent
- Eco Fabric made from OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified 100% recycled PET (65 plastic water bottles per stroller)
- Black colorway uses innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller
- Dusk colorways uses a soft-to-the-touch, poly/wool blend certified by the Responsible Wool Standard
- 25% of plastic frame components sourced from recycled fishing nets
Off the Beaten Path
Speed’s all-wheel suspension with 16” rear and 12” front air-filled tires give you the smooth ride and the wheels you need to keep on going on any terrain.
Built to Handle It All
From casual to competitive running, the front wheel offers 3 modes for strolling (which no other stroller has), we’ve deemed it Speed3 Steering. You can have a full 360 swivel, partial swivel or fully locked for higher speeds.
Speed’s foam-free TPR handle has an ergonomic trigger release with easy one-step fold and standing stow. Plus, a spacious, easy-access cargo basket and storage compartments throughout.
PFAS-Free Durable Water Repellent
Completely free from being treated with PFAS chemicals aka “forever chemicals” since 2020. We are all about that clean stroll, no matter the weather.
We’ve spent the last decade+ upcycling plastic bottles into our fabrics (millions of them). Bumbleride fabric is 100% recycled PET (rPET) and free from harmful chemicals: OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class I certified, free from fire retardants, lead, phthalates, BPA, polyurethane foam, PVC, formaldehyde, chlorine, and many other harmful things you don’t want your baby near.
Sea Nets from Local Waters
Yes, it’s true. Starting in 2020, we are recovering fishing nets from local oceans near our factory in Taiwan. They are cleaned, converted into reusable pellets and injection molded into plastic parts. 25% of plastic components are sourced from ocean plastics.
Protect from the Elements
The spacious canopy has UPF 45+ protection, plus the extra pop out extension gives plenty of sun coverage to your little passenger. You can add a rain cover or bug net attachment (not included) to shield from the other elements.
Car Seat Compatible
Speed's car seat compatibility is great for transferring a sleeping babe.