GroVia Organic Cotton Soaker Pads -2pack
GroVia® Organic Cotton Soaker Pads
GroVia® Organic Cotton Soaker Pads are designed to be super absorbent yet trim. Your GroVia® Pads mean smaller loads of laundry that use less water and detergent. Their layer of waterproof backing, true leg gussets, and 5 layers of certified organic cotton, wash well and dry quickly. Now made with IMO Certified Organic Cotton jersey. Our certified organic cotton stays soft wash after wash! 2 per pack.
To Use: Simply snap your GroVia® Pad into your GroVia® Shell. When wet unsnap and replace with a fresh GroVia® Pad. If soiled, place both Pad and Shell into diaper pail and start with a new set!
- Less waste in our landfills
- Save hundreds of dollars each year
- Healthier for baby
- Less diaper rash
- No Dioxins
Preparing Soaker Pads & Boosters
- Wash hot with detergent, tumble dry 5-6 times before use. Change outer shell twice a day. Change soaker pad when soiled.
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled shells and soaker pads in a dry diaper pail -
- No soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
- Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.
Fairly and conscientiously made in China.