“The Winner…This swaddle is magic!” —NY Magazine
“Sleepea: The Last Baby Swaddle You’ll Ever Buy.”—NY Family
“Get The Perfect Swaddle In Just 5 Seconds…” —Romper
Dr. Harvey Karp, the man whose 5 S’s started the swaddling revolution, designed Sleepea’s every detail with baby safety—and parent sanity—in mind.
Swaddling gives babies the snug embrace they love in the womb. By preventing startles and wild-hand nose-whacks, it will quickly boost your baby’s sleep.
And, why is Sleepea the best? Well…for lots of reasons!
- Can’t unravel, so no loose blankets around the face.
- Hips safer...with extra room for growing hips.
- Open-weave mesh prevents overheating. Snug swaddling reduces baby’s ability to roll to a risky position.
- Super-simple…that’s why it’s called the 5-second swaddle!
- Perfect wrap every time, not too loose, not too tight.
- Zipper zips from the top or bottom, for fast diaper changes.
- Smart inner band keeps little Houdini babies from breaking out!
- Special ‘quiet’ Velcro, won’t disturb baby when you open it.
Medium and large sizes have snaps to make it easy to free an arm when you start to wean the swaddle.
And, since it’s made with 100% organic cotton, it’s good for your baby…and the planet!
Now, anyone can become a master swaddler…in just a day!
Recommended weight ranges by size are as follows:
- Small: 5-12 lbs
- Medium: 12-18 lbs
- Large: 18-26 lbs
Note: Babies should only sleep on the back during the first 6 months of life. If your baby can roll, you should stop swaddling the arms. That’s because babies need to be able to push up in case they roll to the tummy and the face is pressing against the mattress. Medium and large Sleepeas have snaps at the shoulders for letting the arms free.