Inspired by Finn Baltic Amber Polished 4 Different Colors For Back/Hip/Belly Discomfort
Earn DD Rewards Points!
Do you suffer from chronic or severe back discomfort or abdominal menstrual discomfort? Baltic amber has been used for centuries in the Baltics and Europe for natural relief of pain and inflammation.
100% Authentic Baltic Amber - Guaranteed!
Our necklaces and bracelets are made of natural, high-quality, authentic Baltic amber, the most esteemed type of amber in the world. Our amber jewelry is not made of plastics, synthetics, copals, reconstituted amber, or any other imitation of Baltic amber.
About this adjustable back strand
- Made with polished Baltic amber beads.
- There is approximately 12" of amber on this strand.
- Strung on pthalates-free elastic cord
- Secures with .925 sterling silver spring-ring clasps
- Worn like a belt
- Handmade by Inspired By Finn in the U.S.A
- The amber must be worn touching the skin. Ideally, it should be worn directly on top of the most painful area of the back. To achieve a therapeutic benefit, it should be worn at all times, including overnight (but not when bathing.)
- The beads are graduated in size from apx. 1/2"x 1/2" at the center of the strand to just larger than 1/4" x 1/4" toward the ends of the amber strand.
- Your very own unique piece of natural history!