LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls
Earn DD Rewards Points!
LooHoo wool dryer balls are a natural, eco-friendly laundry product that helps circulate and separate clothing while tumble drying. The more you use, the less time it takes to dry a load of laundry. Start with using at least 3 and build up to having 6 8 to reduce your dry time by 10 -25%.
- Ideal for all laundry especially cloth diapers and baby clothes
- Naturally softens fabrics
- Reduces static and drying time
- Handmade in Maine using 100% domestic wool
- Assortment of Colors ( Natural, Cornflower, Garnet, Dark Jade, Orange, Plum, Lilac and Blue)
All LooHoos are made individually by hand using 100% domestic, lanolin-rich wool. They are a safe, durable, high-quality wool dryer ball crafted right here in midcoast Maine. Each one is approximately the size of a baseball, ~9 inches in circumference and weighs ~ 2oz.
Wool is used because of its incredible properties including the ability to:
- help reduce static wool fibers can absorb static cling
- naturally soften clothes friction of the balls against the fabric
- makes clothes fresher and smell cleaner since wool has the ability to absorb toxins and odors
LooHoo will last for hundreds of loads. After months of constant use, they show some signs of wear but can still be used. I have been using a mixture of colorful and natural LooHoos in my dryer with EVERY load for 3 years, and I have never had any colors run.
We Also Recommend
Lighthouse One Size All-in-One Diaper *DD Exclusive* - Dear Den
Lalabye Baby - Dearest Diapers Exclusive A Pirate's Life For Me One Size Diaper