Lighthouse Kids Co Sea Glass - Swim/Diaper Cover
Earn DD Rewards Points!
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
It's time for LKC's Sea Glass solid release. We are excited to bring you this gorgeous color, perfect for Spring and Summer. Sea Glass will be available in the following products:
- Regular AIO
- SUPREME AIO
- SUPREME Cover/Swim *NEW*
Lighthouse Diapers are a new innovative brand of diapers designed by a mom who LOVES cloth diapers! This lightweight, super trim diaper will become your favorite. Choose from stay-dry fabric or wet bamboo for potty training - it's your choice, simply flip your insert to the desired side. No more snapping or stuffing diapers.
How do I wash my Lighthouse Diapers?
Washing before first use:
- Wash diapers at a water temperature of 60°C/140°F.
- Prep diapers one time before first use for best absorbency.
How to Wash:
- Place no more than 18 soiled diapers into your washing machine and run a cold pre-wash cycle with no detergent.
- After your cold pre-wash cycle, wash your diapers on hot, (maximum of 60°C/140°F) with detergent.
- Once your hot cycle is done run a short rinse on cold.
- Diapers may be dried in the dryer on low (may need more than one cycle).
- If you hang dry, make sure to do so by laying it flat to avoid overstretching the elastic over time.
What to Avoid:
- Do not use laundry additives, such as fabric softeners, stain guards or dryer sheets.
- Avoid using diaper rash creams/Vaseline directly against your Lighthouse Diaper. If you need to use diaper creams, please use the provided diaper liner.
We Also Recommend
Changing Diapers Book: The Hip Mom's Guide to Modern Cloth Diapering
Sale price $7.95