lillebaby Amore All Seasons
Featuring an exclusive temperature-control panel that easily zips-up for warmth and zips-down to expose cool, breathable, 3D mesh. It s lightweight, road-ready and built for daily use be it in the brisk fall winds or blazing days of summer.
Fabric: 100% Cotton and Breathable 3D Mesh Six Carrying Positions, hood, zippered pocket, lumbar support, neck support, 2-way straps. Machine Washable
The LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE baby carriers combines more carrying positions, lasts longer, and includes more features than any other baby carrier. The All Seasons line features an adjustable center panel: zip up for warmth and zip down to reveal cool, breathable, 3D mesh.
1. SIX ERGONOMIC CARRYING POSITIONS Includes every carrying positon without the need for an infant insert: Front-fetal, Front-infant, Front-outward, Front- toddler, Hip and Back carry. The COMPLETE grows with your child through all the baby wearing years, from 7 lbs to 45 lbs. The patented cupped seat adjusts to keep baby ergonomically seated in all six carry positions through every development stage.
2. LUMBAR SUPPORT Increases comfort, maintains healthy posture and alignment, and prevents lower back strain. Combined with an extra sturdy waist belt to maximize parent's comfort.
3. TWO-WAY STRAP NEW! Enable wearer to carry "backpack style" or with straps crossed in the back. Dual adjustment buckles simplify breastfeeding and adjusting straps on the go.
4. SLEEPING HOOD Features dual adjustment points to provide tailored support for baby's head while sleeping, sun protection while exploring, and privacy while nursing. Removable.
5. EXTRA TALL, EXTENDABLE TORSO So comfortable your baby will fall asleep. Provides extra neck and back support and keeps taller babies secure in the carrier. The adjustable width gently cradles baby's head. Elastic straps provide support while allowing for movement and easy adjustment.
6. POCKET- Zippered cargo pocket on the panel for easy storage of essentials.
7. WIDE, PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS & WAIST BELT - Evenly distribute baby's
weight for maximized comfort.
Wide seat: 14.5
Narrow Seat: 7
Body (neck support up) 18.5 not including waist.
Body (neck support down) 14 not including waist. This is top of neck support (folded over) to bottom of seat
Yes. Once your doctor clears you for exercise, you may want to include your baby. Power walking should be fine when baby is at least 6 months and have developed strong neck muscles. Never jog with a baby carrier. Always bend in the knees. Never lean forward.
The wash instructions are located on the warning label of your carrier (for future reference).
Machine wash cold, mild detergent, no bleach. Hang dry.
In order to have the optimal experience we suggest that you play around with the different positions to see what works best for you. We recommend practicing at home a few times in front of a mirror in order to get the hang of it. Wearing a nursing shirt may also be helpful but is definitely not necessary since you can cover up with the hood or the neck support of the lillebaby carrier to ensure privacy.
Use extra caution when nursing in your carrier to ensure that baby has a clear airway. Be sure to reposition your baby to a more upright positioning after nursing.
We don t use any flame retardant in the carrier and still meet the California as well as higher flammability standards.
We Also Recommend
Girasol *DD Exclusive* Camden's Cove *Azul Pacifico* Twill Woven Wrap
Girasol *DD Exclusive* Dearest Rainbow *Azul Pacifico* Twill Woven Wrap
Girasol *DD Exclusive* Dearest Rainbow *Crema de Nube* Diamond Weave Woven Wrap