Safari Ltd Safari Farm Collection Bantam Hen
Earn DD Rewards Points!
Chicken breeds number in the hundreds, as farmers and breeders have selected for size, egg color, meat, growth, and many other factors. A hen is a female chicken over one year, and a bantam is a chicken that’s intentionally bred smaller, often for backyard farms.
- Scientific Name: Gallus domesticus
- Characteristics: This bantam hen is a lovely backyard pet and useful farm bird, playful and calm, but productive. If ever a chicken could be called cuddly, bantams would be the breed.
- Size and Color: This 2-inch-tall bantam hen figure has brown feathers, but with darker shading for added realism, along with a red comb and wattle and dark yellow beak and legs.
- The Bantam Hen is part of the Safari Farm collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Size in cm: 4.09 L x 2.5 W x 5.3 H
Size in inches: 1.61 L x 0.98 W x 2.09 H
Since 1982, it has been our passion and privilege to make learning fun for children. Our hand-painted learning toys, from dinosaurs to wild animal toys; make the wonders of the world easy to grasp both physically and cognitively. Safari Ltd® mythical creatures take young minds on fanciful journeys that unleash the imagination and promote creative thinking.