Safari Ltd Safari Farm Collection Tabby Cat
Earn DD Rewards Points!
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Tabby cats, also called tiger cats, aren’t a distinct breed. Rather, tabby refers to a pattern of stripes that several breeds can display. The stripes may be whirling or descending from the spine, and they are usually wide and thick.
- Scientific Name: Felis catus
- Characteristics: Featuring the wide stripes of the classic tabby or tiger cat, this figure shows off a good bit of personality as well with its eager face and curled tail.
- Size and Color: Tabby cats exhibit of range of colors, with white always prominent among the stripes. This one has light, orange-colored fur and measures 2 inches long and 2 ½ inches high, about the same as a cupcake.
- The Tabby Cat is part of the Safari Farm collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
- Recommended Age: 3
- Size in cm: 5.2 L x 2.20 W x 6.1 H
- Size in inches: 2.05 L x 0.87 W x 2.4 H
- UPC: 095866235505
Since 1982, it has been our passion and privilege to make learning fun for children. Our hand-painted learning toys, from dinosaurs to wild animal toys; make the wonders of the world easy to grasp both physically and cognitively. Safari Ltd® mythical creatures take young minds on fanciful journeys that unleash the imagination and promote creative thinking.
For more than 35 years and three generations, Safari Ltd. has been
fostering curiosity, conservation, and imagination in children around the world. We design and manufacture educational toys, play therapy toys, learning toys, and we invite your family to take the Toys That Teach journey with us!