Veer Cruiser All-Terrain Wagon
Earn DD Rewards Points!
Turn, pivot and detour to places you never thought you could.
Aircraft grade aluminum, with a single-frame patented wall system.
FROM 0 TO 5 AND BEYOND
All infants, toddlers and young kids are welcome.
SAFETY IS STANDARD
Safety is built in. Veer Cruisers meet all ASTM stroller safety standards and are JPMA certified.
STOW & GO
Folds flat for easy transportation in small trunks and stands upright for storage.
Veer Cruiser, the world’s first All-Terrain Crossover that blends all of the feel, functionality and safety of modern premium strollers with the classic fun of a wagon. Cruiser comes equipped with 2 Cup Holders and a Drink and Snack Tray.
Color: Dark Gray sidewalls with black frame.
In the Box
2 Cup Holders Snack & Drink Tray
Cruiser ships in a branded Veer box
Warranty Best in class 2 years.
Ages 0 – 5 years+
Cruiser Body Dimensions 37″ L x 20″ W x 25″ H
Folded Dimensions 37″ L x 20″ W x 14″ H
Folded Dimensions (wheels removed) 37″ L x 20″ W x 8″ H
Weight 32.5 lbs.
Passenger Weight Capacity: each seat is suitable for up to 55 lbs and 45 in.
- All Terrain Performance
- Aggressive Front Suspension
- Robotically Welded Aluminum Frame
- Large Rugged, knobby tires
- Rear Wheel Fenders
- Hose Cleanable
- Contoured and Vented Seats
- Durable Water-, Stain- and Fade-Resistant Fabric Sidewalls
- Meets ASTM safety standards and is JPMA Certified
- Passenger Seating for 2 with 3-point Safety Harnesses
Infant Car Seat Compatible* adapter for one infant (sold separately)
One Touch Footbrake
Performance Handle Grip
One-hand fold and self-standing
Push, Pull or Push-Along
- Adjustable Handle Height
- Accepts 6 Cup Holders (2 included)
- Snack and Drink Tray (Included)
- Expandable Footwell
- 6 Mesh Interior Pockets
- 4 Storage Wells for Toys or Drink Box