Sloomb New Wool Covers & Longies
Earn DD Rewards Points!
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
The Sloomb Fall selection of Longies and Covers in new marls and melanges arriving is here. These are truly unique and limited so do not miss out!
What makes Sloomb wool different?
- Sloomb knits are the softest machine knit wool in the industry
- Longies are double layer throughout for a natural, breathable, and bulletproof solution for year-round use
- Wool is an economical choice - only 3-4 wool covers are needed to successfully cloth diaper and generally need to be washed once every few weeks
- Longies keep little legs legs protected and are extremely durable for everyday use by active children
- Longies are used as both a diaper cover and pants, no extra cover is needed, making cloth diapering easy and convenient
- Beautiful and rich colors from environmentally friendly dyes and dyeing methods that meet the industry's highest standards, thereby ensuring the correct criteria for color stability, color fastness and the use of non-toxic additives
- Our commitment to using wool that is farmed practicing ecologically sustainable methods
- Our wool is spun and dyed in GOTS, Öko-Tex, and ISO 9001:2000 certified facilities that meet the highest standards of quality, environmental protection and cultural and social commitment