Little Bae Retractaclip 2.5 Pacifier Clip in Black Coolio Cade
Earn DD Rewards Points!
Why the Little Bae Retractaclip 2.5? Only short & long pacifier clip in ONE--allowing you to clip to more places if needed but still keeping the cord short when baby spits out their pacifier.
- No more dangerous loose cord near baby's little neck
- No more dragging pacifier when baby crawls
- Specifically designed for a baby--not just any retractable device.
- Plus, like other pacifier clips, no more dropped or lost pacifiers
- Safe, non-toxic and easy to use--even for baby (once they develop the motor skills to put the pacifier in their mouth)
- Comes with a FREE bonus attachment, so you can easily and quickly switch to another color/type of pacifier or teether--save time not having to unloop every time!
- Grows with baby--use from newborn to pacifier weaning! We spent a year getting the tension just right, so it wouldn't pull the pacifier out of baby's mouth, when fully extended. But baby does need to have a good suction on their pacifier to use the extended feature. *However, if they don't yet, you can just use it as a short pacifier clip because when clipped near their chest or shirt collar, it reaches their mouth without extending and has no pull. Then once they get older or a stronger suction you can start using the extended feature.
- Your solution to ALL your pacifier problems!
*ONLY ONE OF ITS KIND & PATENT PENDING*
Disclaimer: Parent supervision recommended. Inspect and make sure it is retracting correctly and securely clipped to baby before letting them use it--the Little BaeBae Retractaclip is NOT a toy. Once baby gets older and develops the motor-skills to physically try and wrap it around their neck, clip below their chest so that the cord is not long enough for them to be able to. Does contain small parts. Buyer assumes all responsibility.
- NEW! Food grade vegan silicone cord! (8.5in long when extended--still reaches waistband).
- Improved rounded edge circular white clip
- A 3D epoxy sticker with an adorable llama image and stronger adhesive to help withstand teething/drooling babies (baby safe material).
- Lastly, a quick release clip that lets you quickly release the whole pacifier clip from the baby's pacifier without taking the pacifier out of their mouth. Example: When they fall asleep, last thing you want to do is take their pacifier out to unloop the pacifier clip, in order to remove it. Also, once you have two or more Retractaclips you will be able to easily switch out different colored pacifiers and Retractaclips more easily without having to unloop it from the pacifier every time. *In the future, we will be adding another feature that will work with this quick release clip!
Spot clean with damp cloth and mild soap/water. Do not place clip in washing machine or soak in water. Doing so may compromise the overall quality of the clip and cause it to rust.