Bumbleride Era Reversible Stroller - Maritime
Earn DD Rewards Points!
This item is shipping directly from the warehouse. Please allow a few extra days for processing.
Built for terrain. Designed for the city.
- Reversible seat, ready from day 1
- All-terrain wheels and suspension, built for city streets and more
- Quick, compact fold with auto-lock & standing stow
- Long footwell = room to grow
- Eco checklist: Cork handle, PFAS free, recycled materials and solution dye
Featuring an infant-safe, reversible seat to bond with your precious cargo until they’re ready to adventure facing forward. The Bumbleride Era has all-wheel suspension and air-filled tires giving you a smooth, one-handed push on city streets or bumpy sidewalks. Its extra-long footwell gives you room to grow and a small footprint makes maneuvering tight spaces stress-free. Responsibly made and manufactured. Built for terrain.
- Adjustable, non-toxic handlebar made of all-natural cork
- PFAS free durable water repellent
- Eco Fabric made from OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified 100% recycled PET (65 plastic water bottles per stroller)
- Black colorway uses innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller
- Dusk colorways uses a soft-to-the-touch, poly/wool blend certified by the Responsible Wool Standard
- 25% of plastic frame components sourced from recycled fishing nets
Room To Grow
With Era, you get a reversible from-birth stroller that grows with you through toddlerhood; offering you 9 different configurations to suit your current stage. The parent-facing options allow you to keep a constant watch on your precious cargo starting at day 1. The forward-facing seat with extra-long footwell gives your child an outward facing view to take in all the sights.
From The Earth
Era has an adjustable, non-toxic handlebar made of all-natural cork. It’s durable, anti-microbial and 100% sustainable. Also, naturally waterproof with a non-slip, ergonomic grip.
(In case you didn’t know, we’ve spent the last decade+ upcycling plastic bottles into our fabrics (millions of them). Bumbleride fabric is 100% recycled PET (rPET) and free from harmful chemicals: OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class I certified, free from fire retardants, lead, phthalates, BPA, polyurethane foam, PVC, formaldehyde, chlorine, and many other harmful things you don’t want your baby near.)
PFAS-Free Durable Water Repellent
Completely free from being treated with PFAS chemicals aka “forever chemicals” since 2020. We are all about that clean stroll, no matter the weather.
Protect from the Elements
The spacious canopy has UPF 45+ protection, plus the extra pop out extension gives plenty of sun coverage to your little passenger. You can add a rain cover or bug net attachment (not included) to shield from the other elements.
The Smooth Ride
Welcome to the ride of your life. With all-wheel suspension and air-filled tires, Era gives you a buttery smooth, one-handed push on city streets, bumpy sidewalks, or tree-rooted trails. Your tiny passenger will also feel the benefits of the smoothest ride around.
Take on the Day
With its spacious cargo basket and tons of pockets throughout, you can store snacks, sippy cups and all your goods for a day of adventure. Folding Era is also quick and compact. Its simple auto-lock keeps it standing tight, ready for its next journey.
Car Seat Compatible
Era’s car seat compatibility is great for transferring a sleeping babe.