We often get the question- why choose bamboo? We understand there are many options when it comes to dressing your children, but bamboo is best. Here is why.
1. It's antimicrobial. The term ‘antimicrobial’ is defined as: “destroying or inhibiting the growth of microorganisms, and especially pathogenic microorganisms.” In other terms- it fights off the germs like mold, bacteria and even viruses.
2. It's moisture wicking. This means it draws moisture away from the body. So all that inevitable spit up and leakage doesn't just sit on baby's delicate skin. Bamboo is able to take up to 3 times it's weight in water. This mean's less chance of diaper rash and overall more comfort for your babe.
3. It's softer and more breathable than cotton. Unlike cotton, bamboo does not trap odor and "breathes" better. The fiber of the bamboo plant is round and smooth, making the fabric softer than soft.
4. It's sustainable. The term "growing like a weed" does not just apply to your little ones, but to bamboo as well. It will often grow a foot each day, so harvesting it is easy and doesn’t require much space.
5. It helps regulate body temperature. Bamboo fabric does this by wicking moisture away from your body. This is great for babies because they can become very cold very quickly, and they lose heat much more rapidly than adults.
So it is easy to see why bamboo is best. We love our fabric and stand by the benefits of our product. If you haven't already tried- use code Welcome15 for 15% off your first order. You won't regret it.