Stokke Tripp Trapp® Bundle High Chair
Earn DD Rewards Points!
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
The chair that grows with the child
- This chair plus baby set and harness configuration properly suits the needs of your child from 6 months to 3 years
- Brings your baby to the dining table and closer to the family
- Highly adjustable seat and foot plate positions
- Available in a variety of colors and in your choice of Beech, Oak or Ash wood finishes
- This chair plus baby set and harness configuration provides everything your child needs from 6 months to 3 years.
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
- Easy to clean
Comfort & Design
- Classic, iconic design that will never go out of style.
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age.
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort.
- Solid construction that can hold up to a 242 lb adult.
- Array of color and wood choices that match any décor.
- 5-point harness provided with babyset
- Extended gliders that give increased backward stability
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint.
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates.
- Tripp Trapp Chair
- Tripp Trapp Baby set with 5-point harness
- Extended gliders
Baby Set dimensions in cm/ins: 36x32x8
Suitable for age: 6 months to 3 years
Tripp Trapp Baby Set Weight in kg/lbs: 1.95lbs
Tripp Trapp Chair Weight in kg/lbs: 7kg
- Wipe with a clean damp cloth and remove excess water with a dry cloth. Moisture will crack stain.
- The use of any detergent or micro fibre cloth is not recommended.
- Colors may change if the wood is exposed to the sun.
Stokke is proud to announce that our High Chairs and Bouncers are certified by JPMA and meet or exceed all ASTM safety standards. Tripp Trapp® chairs are produced in the European Union. All wood and wood based parts are required to meet E.U. Timber Regulations and in so doing, support a responsible forestry and wood industry. The iconic Tripp Trapp® was the first chair of its kind when designed by Peter Opsvik in 1972. Its intelligent design grows with your child, providing a comfortable, ergonomic seat at any age. It has been made to fit right up to your dining table to bring your baby into the heart of your family, allowing your little boy or girl to eat, learn, play and develop alongside you.